Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Breakfast at Tiffany's, New York 1960s Themed Chalk Mural






This was a custom chalk mural done for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower at Q Haute Cuisine! 
What a fun theme. I recently watched the movie after hearing about this project. Crazy I haven't seen it till now. Audrey Hepburn was a darling and so was "Cat".  The poor Cat scene of him sulking in the rain was just too darn cute.

I met for tea with the sister of the bride, Natalie, along with event planner Alexandra Joy (AJ) of Pink and Honey Event Styling.  They envisioned a 1960s New York Skyline, with the famous quote from the film's theme song, Moon River. I was really glad they liked the sketches I showed to them, and thrilled at the end result.

AJ put together a blog post with incredible photos of how the event all came together. The styling and details were incredible, what a memorable celebration. I was so glad to have played a part in it.  http://blog.pinkandhoney.com/breakfast-at-tiffanys-bridal-shower/

Wedding Obsession blog feature with more amazing photos from the Bridal Shower: http://www.weddingobsession.com/2013/06/26/tiffany-co-themed-bridal-shower/